ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
Objective and overview
Reporting to the Director of Engineering Department, the Engineering Project Manager will handle various projects with differing duration and complexity.
• The Engineering Project Manager is responsible and the reference person of every engineering aspect referred to the project assigned from the yacht arrival in the shipyard since her departure.
• The Project Manager deals directly with clients (yacht managers, captains or chief engineers), as well as with subcontractors and the Project Manager in charge. His/her task is to coordinate all the engineering works to be performed on board respecting delivery time and all safety rules.
Employment Conditions and Work Environment
• Full-time position (From Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 18:00, Saturday from 8:00 to 12:00)
• Contract & Annual salary to be discussed depending on experience and preparation
• Pleasant and dynamic work environment
• You will join a passionate team of Engineering Project Managers who encourage collaboration and support. The Engineering Project Manager will refer directly to the Director of Engineering Department.
• Office location in Genoa or Loano (if required)
• You will have the opportunity to work for one of the top worldwide refit and repair centres catering for super and megayachts.
• Master Degree in Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering (or equivalent)
• 25/30 years old or older only if having a consolidated experience in the yachting field.
• A minimum of two years of relevant professional experience in a shipyard the naval mechanical field (preferably in yachting)
• An excellent command of Italian, spoken and written, and fluent level of English, spoken and written.
• An individual with strong problem solving and organizational skills
• A team player who shows excellent interpersonal skills and acts with integrity and confidence
• Someone who has demonstrated flexibility and versatility at work.