Our team can handle projects of all sizes
From new stern blocks to external deck fittings, our experienced team is fully equipped for everything from major alterations to smaller modifications.
Amico & Co’s experienced team works closely with specialized external companies, including Sarimi which it owns, for the precision work required for the design and construction of major alterations or modifications such as:
- Prefabrication of hull blocks and superstructure extensions, swim platforms and beach clubs
- Metal carpentry in iron, stainless steel, aluminium, piping in iron, stainless steel and cunifer
- Construction of new parts, such as masts, roll bars and other fittings
- Structural modifications such as MMEE and DDGG foundations
- Water-jet cutting of steel plates up to 175mm and sheet metal tracing, cutting and folding to any design.
- Construction of aluminum doors and hatches
- Construction and repair of stainless steel fittings
- Construction and installation of funnels and bulbous bows
- Creation and renewal of piping and systems
- Repairs of any hull breach, even with the vessel afloat
- Stick, electron beam, TIG (GTAW), wire, ceramic and plasma arc (PAW) welding